Thursday, April 7, 2011

You shall not pass


A guy at school thinks I look like a wizard.  No joke.
Okay, I know what you're thinking... anybody can say that.
And you're right, anybody could say, that I have the characteristics
of a wizard and depending on the person I would think about their
statement and why they think I look like a wizard. 

But this guy....he isn't just my best friend that i've known since grade 2
and he's deffinately no stoner who wastes his time hackin darts in the parking lot
He's different.

I can remember ever since I met him, which was 4 years ago
        ....he's worn either a trench coat, a bow tie, a suit jacket, penny loafers,
an old man hat, a Dr. Who scarf or just all of the above.
                         I had a class with him two years ago and he taught me what a cajon is,
                             what khat is and about the rituals of the Icelandic peoples during the Viking age.  

I got to be in his moleskin journal that he carries around with him, he wrote down...
" Tyson has the characteristics of a wizard-  moccasins, skinny jeans and hair that goes every which way.  Needs improvment:  A long black cape and a gotee"

     Long black cape?...shouldn't be a problem
Gotee?.......not happening any time soon

1 comment: