Tuesday, April 19, 2011

mark my words


                                  I heard the best advice anyone could ever give me today.
                                  Except it wasn't directed at me, it was directed at a 3 year old
                                  girl that my mom takes care of.
                                  The girl wanted my mom to fix her bunny ears hat thing and
                                  my mom knew exactly what she wanted but the girl didn't say
                                 anything.....she just stood there.  
                                  So all my mom said was...."use your words."
                                 
                                  It felt like she was talking to me. 
                                 "use your words for goodnes sake tyson!"  
                                  .....she's been telling me that my whole life,
                                 and i still haven't learned it. 
                                 I'm workin on it. 


                          oooo and this inspires me to practise piano more and more.   


                                
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment